If you don’t have a will, the cost of getting one is money well spent. The attorneys of Omnis Law Group, LLC have experience in estate planning. Our experienced attorneys will discuss and understand your wishes, will account for all of your assets, and propose a comprehensive plan for your estate.
If you have a will in place, it is important that you periodically review the will to be certain that your current wishes are reflected therein. You should consider updating your will if you experience any significant life events such as:
- Getting married or divorced,
- Having a child (biological or adopted),
- If an intended beneficiary of yours dies,
- When State or Federal tax laws change,
- If you wish to add, delete, or otherwise modify your list of heirs,
- If you wish to change how your assets will be distributed
The attorneys of Omnis Law Group, LLC can assist in effectuating your desired changes, while ensuring that you have the best estate plan to meet your needs and desires given your circumstances. Contact a wills and estate attorney at Omnis Law Group, LLC to discuss your estate plan now.